||[May. 8th, 2003|03:13 am]
Did this a while back on the Tanya Donelly Slumberland Board using Tanya lyrics.. got the idea from napoleonherself to use TMBG lyrics.
1. Are you male or female?: There's a girl with a crown and a sceptor who's on WLSD.
2. Describe yourself: You're nothing but air with your hands in the air and your shoelaces tied up together with care.
3. How do some people feel about you?: Nothing's smelling like a rose.
4. How do you feel about yourself?: I think I'm getting good, but I can handle criticism.
5. Describe your girlfriend/boyfriend/interest: He's a wicked little critta with a sissy bar, and he lays a patch on the tar.
6. Where would you rather be?: See the constellation ride across the sky?
7. Describe what you want to be: Someday that ant, he will grow to be president!
8. Describe how you live: There's only one thing that I know how to do well, and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you. Be what you're like. Be like yourself.
9. Describe how you love: I heard they had a space program / when you sing you can't hear, there's no air / sometimes I think I kinda like that / and other times I think I'm already there.
10. Share a few words of wisdom: Speak softly, drive a Sherman tank. Laugh hard, it's a long way to the bank.
Wanna play? Quote your band of choice.