|Ctrl-C'ed from crims0n
||[Jan. 12th, 2004|03:04 am]
You've got to succumb to the occasional survey. I like anything that's introspective.|
1. Copy this whole list into your journal.
2. Bold the things that you have in common with me.
3. Whatever you don't bold, replace with things about you.
01. I use internet memes for self-examination.
02. My favorite color is blue
03. I like rainbows.
04. I like reading and writing Japanese, but not speaking it.
05. My mood is very much influenced by color, so I try to make my surroundings as colorful as possible. There are no colors I don't like.
06. Sometimes I wonder if anyone understands.
07. My favorite cuisine is Indian, followed by Mexican.
08. I just read (or reread) "The Catcher in the Rye."
09. I have a bad habit of catching taxis instead of walking.
10. I like plants
11. My favorite music is music I'm hearing for the first time.
12. I'm an Aries, and most of my friends are fire signs.
13. I wish I were more creative.
14. My boyfriend says I am the Queen of the Universe.
15. I don't get bored if I eat the same food several days in a row.
16. I don't get bored if I hear the same CD several times in a row.
17. I never cook meat, and I'm not sure whether I ever have.
18. I have a lot to learn.
19. I love making people laugh and smile
20. I collect stamps.
21. I like trains.
22. I love sandwiches.
23. My favorite season is spring.
24. I love dogs.
25. I like wildflowers
26. There are a million jobs I'd like to try.
27. I love hearing new kinds of (good) music.
28. I think marijuana should be legalized.
29. I'm a little shy.
30. I use the I Ching to help me make decisions.
31. I run around like a chicken with my head cut off a lot
32. I am compassionate
33. I worry about the future
34. I teach English in Japan.
35. I want to be a cabin attendant for Emirates Airlines.
36. I'm interested in spirituality and religion, but don't claim one for myself.
37. I tend to hold stuff inside too much and let it boil over.
38. I am ok with fast food. I'm not too fond of it, but I crave it some times.
39. I say the word "dude" sometimes.
40. I'm interested in psychology but don't practice it.
41. I really enjoy thoughtful gifts, even if they cost nothing.
42. My favorite number is 72.
43. I didn't like kids much, until I became a teacher. Now I love them.
44. I like vinegar.
45. I used to be vegetarian, but now I eat fish a lot.
46. I climbed Mt. Fuji.
47. I love all animals, but I'm a cat person.
48. I love people who never complain, even when they are surrounded by complain-worthy things.
49. I love being online.
50. I love comedy movies.
51. I like a little bit of noise to be around me at all times.
52. I concentrate better when music is playing.
53. I like living a simple life, but I buy a lot of crap anyway.
54. I can't remember the last time I ate ranch dressing.
55. I have broken down the concept of humor, and determined that to be funny, a statement or situation must be true, and likely sad. Outside of that, language-related statements and situations are also quite hilarious. Knowing this, I am never a comedian, unless accidentally.
56. I like hot, spicy food; the spicier the better.
57. I rock it in the kitchen, I'm a wonderful cook
58. I like to write.
59. I am not too sure how many entries I've had.
60. I bite my nails.
61. If my airplane crashed and I had to eat the flesh of the killed passengers to survive, I wouldn't do it, because so many people place importance on what happens to the body after they die, but I wouldn't mind if survivors ate me.
62. I believe in a patient's right to die.
63. I don't have a sister
64. I have a brother.
65. I sometimes remember my dreams.
66. I always dream in color.
67. I have a lot of MDs.
68. I hate when my nose is runny
69. I don't always floss
70. I love art
71. I'm a little vain.
72. I don't spend much time on my looks.
73. I wonder about the past once in a while
74. I like music that makes me feel.
75. I try not to regret the things I do
76. I hate being angry at people
77. I want to live someplace where it's always hot outside.
78. If there are old and young souls on this earth, my soul is a child.
79. I really like the ringer on my phone, it's neat.
80. I love to sing.
81. I love rollercoasters.
82. I love to sit in a crowded place and watch people.
83. I like Chinese stir fry noodles and vegetables
84. I would like to live in Australia.
85. I would like to live in Spain.
86. I love taking pictures with my digital camera and never having to waste film.
87. I like butterflies
88. I like finding a bargain
89. I have trouble finding a normal sleep pattern.
90. I hate feeling lonely
91. I only have one cousin my age.
92. If I had the opportunity to travel to space, either with an earthly organization or with extraterrestrial strangers, I'm afraid I would have to take it, even though I would miss this planet tremendously.
93. I like the exchanging of presents. Especially the giving.
94. I need money.
95. I occasionally miss my friends and family.
96. I like to be needed
97. I'm glad winter break is over
98. I like guys as friends.
99. I would like to get to know you better.
100. My philosophy of business is this: Give plenty of things away, while not letting anybody take anything. Also, whatever rules govern the life of an individual, apply n-fold for corporations - especially laws of kharma.