1. Put your iTunes (/winamp/music player of choice) on random.
2. Type out a few lines of the lyrics for the first 25 songs that come up.
4. No cheating (ie, googling) allowed.
And now, the songs...
1. Easy my child / it's just enough to believe (I believe) / out of the wild into what you can conceive / you'll achieve.
3. Trick, U shook your ass for some hundred dollar heels and a designer bag / now that's ass backwards / all you got in the refrigerator is bratwurst.
4. All your love / baby don't fool around / love is the one thing, baby, that you won't find on the ground.
Get back home, things are wrong / Well, not really, it was bad all along.
6. The best in us / the beast in us / this lust.... lust. I saw the angels sleeping with you / in his face.
7. Your eyes so clear that your face goes on and on / you could be very easy ... The beast within, can I come to your house? / I love to dance / You could be very happy.
8. I got it from the toilet seat / I got it from the toilet seat / It jumped right up and grabbed my meat.
10. They said the surgery was successful / but they misplaced my muscles and skin / would I sign a waiver that said I agreed to be a skeleton?
11. So one thing I do wanna stress upon you, and that is, play with records. Get your favorite records, put 'em on the machine... play with records.
12.When the guava's drained / Eddie Dingle remains but we must further ourselves on. / So dynamic is life / staring into the sight's not right, but wrong in a good way.
15. Family fun run amok / My mom screamed at me / And a curse came in a voice that no one in the house had ever heard before. “Throw that damn thing away!”
17. I swallowed some bad voodoo / caught it in the gut / Wish you were here / Wish I was not / You hear someone wanting you / How can I feel than be bursting with kindness?
18. I saw the clonin' of the famous family / I hear the dronin' in the shrine of the sea monkey.
19. Fresh clean air around my head / Morning tumbled out of bed / Eggs and grits and lickety-split / Look at me jump, I'm in the great shape of the agriculture!
20. What do I get? A potato-headed jigaboo with Catholic clothes on, incomprehensible duck-lips, weak bladders draining through abnorminably large organs.
24. Penguins spin the caviar / Trois rouge. / We drown it quick before it hatches / We wash it down with absinthe / Spit it out with roses.
Weird, no Japanese songs came up. Lucky for you, the contestants!